Saturday, November 12, 2011

Last week of year 1

During this last week of my first year (how fast it’s gone since 11/11/2010) things have continued to roll on in much the same way really ..... Cycling around and about Bhairawa but now the temperature is FAR more pleasant. Every now and again seeing sights like the sarus crane.
Attending meetings where I struggle to follow the conversation, but this time being amused to meet a fluent Nepali speaker who grew up in Aberystwyth – encouraging me to dig out of my brain my very few Welsh words in answer to his question Cymraeg.

(my ICT skills are not up to giving you the photo I planned here - sorry)

Visiting schools, but never knowing what the day will hold. These photos are taken in ECD classes because I was delivering ‘zines and photos to the teachers – who loved the ‘zine of their work put together over 2 training days in October.


This day, being really pleased to see a maths game that a VSO volunteer introduced to the teacher being used and enjoyed – not just as it was demonstrated in the training, but adapted with the teacher’s own ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment